We all love rice crispy treats - make these and live out your childhood dream! Each rice crispy treat has about 7g of protein so 'treat' yourself!
Makes 12 rice crispy treats
- Coconut oil
- 4c brown rice crisps or regular
- 1/2c peanut butter (or any other nut butter), partially melted
- 1/2c brown rice syrup
- 3 scoops Vanilla Cinnamon whey protein
1. Line a 9x9 pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Mix together melted peanut butter, brown rice syrup, and protein powder until mixed and sticky.
3. Fold in rice crisps into the mixture cup by cup with hands or a spoon lightly greased with coconut oil.
4. Add mixture into lined pan, spreading out evening so bars are compact by pressing a piece of parchment paper to top of mixture.
5. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes to allow to harden. Cut treats into squares. Enjoy!
Macros per treat: