Get your day going with these high protein blueberry muffins thanks to our Vanilla Bean Whey Protein!
2 1/4 cups almond flour
3/4 cup sugar or alternative sweetener like Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/3 cup vegetable oil or coconut oil
1/3 cup Levels Provisions Vanilla Bean Whey Protein
1 cup fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line or spray muffin pan.
2. In a large bowl, mix together almond flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
3. Add in oil, egg, vanilla, and whey protein. Stir until combined well, but not over-mixed. Fold in blueberries gently.
4. Fill each muffin cup a little less than 3/4 cup full. Add blueberries to top!
5. Bake at 400 degrees for about 15-20 minutes.